23 January 2014

I'm probably going through a phase

Lately I've been doing something that has taken me by surprise. All of the sudden, I started seeing the beauty of tiny details whereas before I hardly noticed them. Hello- why am I just now noticing that simple jewelry may be just as pretty as the statement stuff??


 (^ only 13 dollars!)
1 / 2 / 3

Also, I started liking pink! Loving it, actually. My favorite color can change daily but turquoise is almost always my main. Until recently, when I started noticing that pink just makes me happy - I don't know where it came from, but I'm rolling with it! I even tried to convince my Matthew I needed a pink car.



1 / 2 / 3

And um, what else? Oh yeah, Mattie claims that I am easilly absorbed in a new idea and I rarely come up for air once I let my mind grab a hold of something it likes (truth), so I try to wait a while before making any big decisions...buuut I think I'm gonna change the blog name. It just doesn't fit. Look at my design. Now read the name of the blog. Those things just don't go together. I know it's against blog etiquette or something to change the name of your blog (and I've done it 3 times) but I don't really care. Come at me, blog police. 

PS - All of those photos and more can be found on my "want" board, just in case you ever need to buy me something.

6 comments

Denise said...

Pink is my fav! I just changed my blog name. I've done it a few times too, but shouldn't you have a blog name you love?! I mean it is YOUR blog :)

Rachel Lynn said...

I love your blog name (i think it's adorable) and your blog design, but it's up to what YOU like, so either way...i'll keep reading :)

My Wholesome Home

Japolina said...

Change your name if you don't like it. That is the beauty of having your own blog. My blog name has a secret meaning that no one gets but me!

Japolina said...

Change your name if you don't like it. That is the beauty of having your own blog. My blog name has a secret meaning that no one gets but me!

Japolina said...

Change your name if you don't like it. That is the beauty of having your own blog. My blog name has a secret meaning that no one gets but me!

Kimberly said...

Oh man, is it bad to change blog names? I do it way too often. I think I'm finally settled on one though. And PINK. I always come back to it, time and time again.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs