07 January 2014

Took me a week

aaand seven days later I've finalized my resolutions. Its kind of tricky because I'm a sore loser, so they have to be easy enough for me to keep & significant enough to make a difference.

1. Wear perfume. Easy way to be more feminine.

2. Don't kill my little baby ranunculus.

3. Cook for my Mattie once a week. Seriously. That is more than what I do now. Haha #fail

4. Wake up a little earlier every now and then to have Laynah time.

5. Switch back to contacts so I can see my face again.

five simple things.


4 comments

Rachel Lynn said...

I just started the perfume thing too. It wasn't necessarily a resolution, but I wear a military uniform everyday and sometimes forget who I am in it. I started wearing my perfume more to remind myself.

Good luck with your resolutions!

My Wholesome Home

Kenzie S said...

Those are all great and easy to attain! Good luck :D

Stephanie said...

Ahhh! I just pinned this quote on Pinterest this week, and I'm still obsessed with it.

P.S. I LOVE your resolutions. I need a list like this!

Brittany said...

I have been trying to wear perfume more often too!! I like it already :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs