1. I have officially not eaten chocolate for 13 days. I've been cheating on chocolate with these protein bars because they keep me full, but they definitely don't taste like a candy bar! Except, lately...they have been starting to taste better and better...so I'm pretty sure my taste buds are dying. Hey, but the weird thing is I am really not craving as much anymore...so something is working. Oh, and bags of frozen mangos are what got me through that first week haha - so good!
2. Everything that Albion Fit makes is perfection. The other day they shared a picture of a little lady in such a classy little swim suit and it was the CUTEST ever. I got really excited and yelled (over instagram comments of course) "Mama and me suits?!" and they responded "I think you're really going to like what's coming..." So obviously my future child and I are going to be twinsies at the beach one day in the very far future. And hopefully said child is a lady child because that could get awkward fast.
3. Yeah...so this is in Spanish, but how brilliant! This is a super cute look and I can't believe I never thought of it.
4. I know these aren't exactly summer colors but I have really been loving "grown up" looking clothes. My dang sister in law is one of those girls who looks put together every single day, and I'm like...I really need to step it up so my 17 year old sister in law doesn't look more mature than me (which she actually is. haha)!
5. I just love inappropriate baby onesies. Matthew refuses to let me put them on our future child though, so that's sad. This one and the "I won" shirt with a picture of the little sperm are my FAVORITES. bahaha.
PS - baby making is just a liiiiiiittle harder than those girls on teen mom make it look. Just FYI.