07 March 2014

I have some explaining to do.

YES. I have changed my blog design yet again. Oh, and this time I even went a little wild and decided to change my blog's name as well. My apologies for any confusion this may cause haha. The thing is, ever since I changed it to "Those Creepy Crawleys" (which is cute, right?!) something has just felt off...like its not mine.

First I had a minimalist design that was both pretty and masculine at the same time but it didn't feel right. Then I went the opposite direction and had a pink flowery design but again it just didn't feel right! Finally I decided that maybe the name was the problem and gave the whole re-branding thing another shot. Kailyn did such a fantastic job at putting up with me while I was being a complete ampersand diva (thats a true story) and she ended up creating the perfect look! I am once again head over heels in love with/inspired by my little corner of the internet - yay!


PS - I've been so excited about the remodel that I've been sharing the progress with my coworkers every step of the way...they had a poll and everybody but me thinks that I should have capitalized the words in the header. Too bad my opinion counts for double however many there are of them haha, I love it this way!

PPS - 10 points to Gryffindor if you can name the song with the lyrics that sing "she makes her mind up just to change it..."

6 comments

Karli | September F A R M said...

i love it. i love it all. and believe it or not…i've actually been considering starting to use capitalization on my blog…just to prove to people i know what i'm doing. :)

Kim Wanders said...

i prefer no capitalization so I'm with you!! And I don't know the song :( fail! I think the design looks great!! And it's so fun to have a fresh start!

Melanie Montgomery said...

Whatever She's Got! Oh and I love love love the new design! I also like the new name, it's adorable.

Kenzie S said...

I think it looks great without being capitalized! How fun :D
I've thought a couple times about changing my blog name.. but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet.

Christina said...

Cute name, cute design! I love it all!

Ashley R said...

I love the new design and name! Super, super cute. :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs