14 April 2014

Look mom, I made them myself!

Sometimes in my spare time I just sit around and design pretty things (or at least try). Today I stole some pictures of my sister in law and tried to make some graduation announcements. When I was finished I couldn't believe my eyes because I could definitely see an improvement from the last time I tried to make cards! I am so proud of myself. Sometimes I tend get discouraged and give up altogether when I don't do as well as I want to with something, but I've been trying not to let that bother me so much, and lo and behold - I GOT BETTER. Oh, and I know what you're thinking: How can one girl be THIS beautiful?? The answer to that question is: I don't know, but try not to be too distracted by it because you're here to look at my designs, haha!

FRONT:

BACK:

FRONT:

 BACK:


Just for reference, my last cards looked like this:


4 comments

Gayle said...

Dang, girl! Tell me you have a business! Those are so good!

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love.] said...

Those are AWESOME! Are they for two different people? Because it looks like the same person . . . And yes, she is gorgeous!

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

They are all good but that hexagon one is truly impressive!

Brittany said...

Those look amazing!! Great job.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs