25 April 2014

The highlight of today will be eating a bacon cheeseburger.

Impressed yet? No? What if I told you that this bacon cheeseburger is completely different than any other. It is referred to as the 50/50 burger and the patty contains 50% ground bacon and 50% ground beef! If that doesn't excite you, I give up. Haha. The BEST part of living near L.A is watching food network and noticing that an amazeballs restaurant is not even too far away from you. #thatfoodielife


Next up (oh, this is a 5 on Friday post just FYI) ... I changed my mind about the leash thing. You can't have 5 kids on a leash in a crowd all going in different directions! Thats just cray. So I saw these things and think they would be worth investing in. They're for finding keys and stuff but if you got one with a really big radius and just put them in your kids pockets I'm sure it would work the same way. Also, a little less degrading I guess. I still think leashes are cute but hubby hates the idea haha.



I am soooo excited to have my own kitchen soon I can't even stand it (back story: I'm currently live in a basement but hubby and I recently bought a house and are getting ready to move in) Honestly...I haven't cooked since August lol. My pinterest feed is being blown up with all sorts of things I want to try and I can't wait! These are a bunch of "kid favorites" (psh! Laynah favorites!) That can be made from scratch. I've tried the oreos before and they are amaze.


On to clothes. My husband has always made it clear that he pretty much hates "flowy weird outfits" (like this, I suppose) and that he finds me infinitely more attractive in just jeans and a t-shirt. I've really fought this though because I've always wanted to, I don't know, have my own distinct girly, trendy style...so I hated the thought of quitting before I even figured that out. But you can't force it if it's not there, and I just don't have that kind of style! I feel more comfortable in jeans and a tee anyways, so I've embraced it and have been trying to figure out how to look put-together in a jeans and tee outfit.  I like this one because I just bought a baseball cap, but there are other examples on pinterest with chunky jewelry and heels that look really nice!


Love love this. I want it in my future home. My favorite is the "say the courageous thing" line because I've decided that I need to be more brave about saying what I feel. I have really strong beliefs but feel uncomfortable sharing them sometimes - I should really work on that!



5 comments

Elise Johansen Harvey said...

I'm totally in favor of leashes and my husband...not so much. But it's better than being forced to hold mom's hand, right?

Love the t-shirt and jeans look! Wish I could pull it off, but my hubby is the exact opposite of yours...he loves the girly girly look and I'm all about jeans and cute tee.

Elise @ Harvey Ever After

Brittany said...

Love that quote.

I am so so jealous of that burger! Amazing.

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!!

Musings of a Childless Mama said...

linking up with FoF. You are my LU neigbbour. Come by and say hi. The burger looks great.

Kristen said...

I love the tee + jeans look too, but I love a dress just as much. Hubby doesnt love dresses, but he doesnt complain, just always votes for the jeans. And I'm like babe -cant wear jeans to a wedding. lol. also, i dont really like meat, or bacon - but that burger looks delish.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs