11 May 2014

Red Carpet Ready

Firstly: Let me just tell you a little something about this dress. IT WAS TWENTY DOLLARS. From Forever21 (story of the dress here)! We came across it last July in a brilliant stroke of luck, and we have been dyyyyying too see it in action ever since - it did not disappoint.

Secondly: These pictures WERE ALL TAKEN IN MANUAL MODE, which means that the level of epic literally just doubled. 2/3 of my pictures were crap, but luckily 1/3 out of like 500 is still a lot haha. I'm getting better and I am soooo excited!

Thirdly: This year Sawyer was old enough to go to prom too! Also pictured is Sara's bestie Savannah.











4 comments

Erica said...

Your photos turned out beautifully... so impressed! And... these make me wana dress up and go somewhere.

Ashley R said...

Great photos! She looks gorgeous.

LOVESTRONG said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE the dress! And make up! The pictures are gorgeous too- Nice work!

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

She is so naturally stunning!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs