Let it be known, to all of the husbands out there: ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PHRASES MUST BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. My sweet Mattie actually said one of these recently, and I told him that it deserves to be displayed on a wall of shame. Well...what are blogs for, right? Let's play a little game called "guess which one of these phrases Laynah's husband actually said in real life."
1. Maybe you should slow down on the chocolate.
2. It's hard to keep feeling sorry for you, because your cramps just keep coming every single month.
3. Was someone murdered in our bed last night?
4. I'm just gonna sit over here and play video games until your hormones sort themselves out.
5. Are you really crying right now?
6. I've been keeping track of all of our fights on my calendar and they always happen in the same week of each month...I'm pretty sure that proves YOU are the one being illogical here.
7. Walls of your uterus tearing itself apart or not, these clothes aren't gonna fold themselves.
8. My ex girlfriend just worked out an extra hour every day when she was on her period to get a boost of endorphins, maybe you should try that.
9. I'm pretty sure you and I are enduring roughly the same level of misery right now.
10. I ate the last of the nutella today, because I knew you wouldn't mind.
BONUS: Did you take your midol/pamprin today?