26 June 2014

Don't encourage me.

Surprise parties are so much more fun when the victim is not expecting it! Such was the case on Saturday... the girls got back from girls camp and then Sara's best friend asked her to go to the mall with her to help pick out a present. When she got back - BOOM - everyone she knows and the cutest little party ever waiting for her at home. 

I think my mother-in-love deserves a blog more than I do, because she is way better at cute stuff like this.




As I mentioned in my last post, I was a total a teenager this night! At first I was just going to follow them to the trampoline to get cute action shots...then one thing led to another and next thing I knew I was showing them my sweet front handspring (pictured below) and brainstorming "truths" to ask them during our game truth or dare! Very mature, per usual.







I am the greatest at playing truth or dare btw...or the worst, however you want to look at it. Like, I missed the line in Heaven where you get the good sense to keep your secrets to yourself. I can keep other people's secrets, oh sure - just not mine. Ever. It's Matthew's number one complaint about me, because I over share  all the time and he's always like "I seriously need to think of a code word to call out when you start getting weird. Also, why did you say THAT on your blog?!"


#sorrynotsorry #dontencourageme #truthordare #imspeakinginhashtags #thoseteenagersarecontagious

1 comment

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

Haha I'm totally the same way! Can't keep my own secrets to save my life. Someone recently told me that their sis-in-law was having a cow because she announced at 13 weeks that she was pregnant. Sis-in-law thought that was too early to announce. I was thinking, man, I'll be lucky if I make it to 8 or 9 weeks without shouting to the ENTIRE WORLD that I'm pregnant. And it was the same when I was-but-wasn't engaged. I was telling everyone before he even put a ring on it. My husband has a hard time with it, too. Let's be friends ;)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs