16 July 2014

Confessin' and such

1. I pierced my own ear. I actually got them professionally pierced, but then realized that one ear was way lower than the other one so I had to pierce it again myself! It didn't hurt because I used a candle and an ice cube but it's still a little crooked so I don't know how "worth it" it was haha.


2. I'll never be a cowgirl for halloween because I consider myself to be one in real life...even though I don't have a horse and I wont even get one in the near future.


3. I've never had a celebrity crush. But I was kind of obsessed with Katy in highschool.


4. I don't even really like her anymore because she got a little weird...but I pretend to be a fan still in hopes that she'll chill out one day ha! Dear Katy: stop...just, no. 


5. I have WEIRD pregnant dreams all the time and I write them all down because I want to share them with the world but it would be wayyyy too weird for me to do so right now. So I plan on sharing them once I'm actually pregnant and nobody can judge me then. Wait what? Did I just admit that?


6. All the GIF's in this post are basically just celebrity women being awkward haha ;) linkin' up!

7 comments

Kendra Klingler said...

I have weird pregnant dreams as well!! Haven't had it in months, but still

Breann Hays said...

The ear piercing story reminds me of Parent Trap hahaha! You're brave - I could never do that.

Kenzie Smith said...

Reading your ear piercing confession brought back some funny memories! I had a friend pierce my belly button once in the front seat of my car, and she could only get the needle halfway through so I had to finish pushing it through myself. It hurt, but we had a bottle of vodka to help with that. The second time another friend had to re-pierce it and we put the belly button ring in upside down. Whoops!

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh... the candle and ice cube thing is real with piercing your own ears?! I thought that was just something they made up in the movies, ha ha!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

my friend wanted to pierce my ears in high school but i was too much of a whimp to go through with it so i just helped her while she did her own.

thanks for linking up!

.candace. said...

OMG I looooove Zooey D!!! I just call her Zooey D cuz I can neither say nor spell her last name. Not that talented yet. You go girl - piercing your own ear and everything!

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

I've had a million celebrity crushes lol

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs