02 July 2014

It's true, I chopped all my hair off.

Of course, you already knew that if you follow me on instagram.

Because at first I was like:


Then next thing you know I was like:

And now I'm all:

You see, what happened was...I got so HOT. And all of the sudden my hair just started feeling really heavy and I needed it gone! So I started looking around for scissors...the more I looked the more I was determined to cut my hair. All the while trying to be super sneaky so Matthew wouldn't know what I was up to (I had a feeling he would frown upon the whole idea). Finally he saw that I was looking for something and I asked "Hey...do you have any scissors? I kind of need to cut my hair right now." He knew better than to object, but instead he pointed me in the direction of his gardening shears, or whatever those things are. 

I'm sure he thought that knowing I didn't have the right tools from the job would discourage me from doing it right then, but obviously my stubbornness knows no bounds. I took those shears into the bathroom and 15 minutes later came out hair in hand as pictured above. For everyone asking "WHY??" refer to the first picture...that's enough hair to drive anyone mad. It feels so. much. better.

10 comments

Karli | September F A R M said...

girl! you can pull off any style. so cute...but obviously super jealous you can grow hair like that. :) happy hot weather! it's 104ยบ here.

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I loved your post on instagram on it. You totally made my day again with this post. Right on, lady!

Jennifer Martinez said...

I LOVE IT you are the cutest!!!

Shyree said...

I love it! This new length looks so good on you!

Elena Ridley said...

I love it!! It looks so cute!! Saw it on IG and had to do a double take!

J. Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. Peterson said...

Short hair looks really good on you!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Your hair looks adorable!!!!!

Kenzie Smith said...

First, I absolutely adore your ringlets! Second, your haircut looks so good!!

Brittany said...

I cannot relive you did it yourself with that!! Crazy! But it looks really good :) I love short hair on you.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs