22 July 2014

My Five

Lately everybody has been sharing 5 pictures that make them feel the most beautiful. I haven't gotten tagged yet but I want to jump in anyways, I just love tags like this that force you to look at the things you like about yourself!


1. This is from when we were dating - about two weeks in. When my afternoon class got out I would sit in the grass by a shady tree and read...or take selfies while I waited for my Mattie to come pick me up and have an adventure with me. 


2. This is a picture from after we were engaged. We were fighting this day. We had had a disagreement, but I was REALLY sad and wanted to make up. My parents were going into town though, so I decided to get pretty and see if I could convince Matthew to come to a movie and in/n/out with us on the hour long car ride there...but had no luck! THEN I was mad that I got pretty for nothing and he said something alone the lines of "Oh, I didn't know you wanted me to come with you guys..." I was SO MAD haha. I don't know what it was about my makeup that day but I felt absolutely beautiful and, regardless of being upset, since then I honestly don't think I've felt as beautiful as I did this day. 


3. Right after we got engaged, I went on a family camping trip to Hume Lake...my last vacation with my family as a single lady. I know I don't have any makeup up, but my girls just make me feel so NEEDED every second I am with them that I can't help but feel beautiful (not pictured: about 15 others, including boys haha). I love my littles and miss them to pieces, because I don't get to see them nearly as much now as I did back before I had a Mattie. I'm scared that they wont remember how close we were as they grow up.


4. This is the wedding picture that I feel the prettiest in. I like that it hints at the fact that I am the center of his world...which I totally am lol.


5. No special story, just a (probably highly edited) shot from family pictures about a year into our marriage.


6. And finally, this one. Just kidding - I think it's the ugliest picture of me EVER! Haha! I'm pretty sure this hideous face scared him straight because he gently and delicately fed me that piece of cake...such a relief.


6 comments

Courtney B said...

Okay, you are seriously sooooo pretty! I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture (just funny ones, ha!) Love this post! I've been tagged on facebook for this but I think I'm going to have to make a blog post instead!

Brittany said...

You are so gorgeous lady!! Love that last one ;)

Kimberly said...

I'm with Courtney on this one! So pretty!!! Okay, we totally need to have lunch in Lancaster when I'm there. Aug 17-24.

Kenzie Smith said...

You are gorgeous! I love the meanings behind the photos you chose :)

andy brienne said...

I love this tag. Thanks so much for sharing! The wedding photo is so gorgeous and happy.

Shyree said...

You are and always look GORGEOUS. Your happy glow lights up a room. Beautiful photos :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs