27 July 2014

My photography skills took a night off.

Not at some major event or anything that NEEDED to be documented, just a nice little dinner with friends we haven't seen in a while. We had the most perfect, beautiful time with them, and afterwards I saw this little area that would be cute for a photo op. To my dismay, I couldn't get my camera settings quite right - but it was such a good night that it that it doesn't really matter in the end.

These two friends of ours have been REALLY close friends with Matthew since before we were dating, and then I just kind of became their friend by default. We love them so much and both of them have finally found (what looks to be at this point) "the one". It was REALLY exciting to meet their other halves and have our first triple date. I hope there are many more nights like this in the future.

Now, onto my photog problems...the sun had set and it was getting kind of dark, but instead of turning up the ISO I slowed down the shutter speed. I didn't want the ISO to ruin the dang quality but obviously that was a failure!! Blurry blurry blurry...



Some turned out ookayyy




And I love this one:


When I complained about my lack luster skills at a dark time of day they asked "Why don't you just use flash?" To which I answered "Ehh I'm pretty sure that will just make it awkward." But finally they convinced me to try it and of course I was right, the pictures turned out awkward as ever! Haha!



1 comment

Kenzie Smith said...

I was playing around with my camera settings about a week ago and somehow wound up making my photos come out really pixalated! Getting the right settings can be such a hassle, but at least some of them turned out! :D

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs