30 July 2014

The Bubble Run!

This past weekend, my cute sister in law and I drove ourselves on over to Pomona for our second annual Bubble run! (We have also done the Color run together and I have done a Zombie Mud Run, but they both fall short by a significant amount when compared to the bubble run.) We decided that we just HAVE to find a way to do this every year because being swallowed up in a giant cloud of bubbles is definitely worth the hype. Those bubble bogs are seriously so big we sometimes lose each other on the way through!


But yeah we don't actually run...at all. We just walk and chat excitedly and every now and then go dancing through a massive pile of bubbles (while taking selfies). Basically, it's the best ever. But, I mean, yeah...that's all I have to say about that. This post doesn't really have a point other than to share sudsy pictures and gush about how much fun I had.




PS - obviously fun clothes are required for a fun run. We ditched the feather boas because it was hot as blazes, but we did do the wings...bubble fairy wings, if you will.

3 comments

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

How fun! Where is that at?

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh my gosh that looks too fun!! Love the pictures :D

Stephanie said...

How fun! You guys look adorable!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs