13 July 2014

Wedding Weekend

I had such a bad day Friday...it was seriously like the universe wanted to see me fail and everything that can go wrong, did. I don't want to go into extreme detail, but just for example: I was eating nachos at lunch and I dropped my chip CHEESE DOWN on my black lace skirt. There was a 50/50 chance for success there and luck was just NOT on my side that day haha! But I powered through it and really had a good time at my friend's wedding, which was just stunning. Her dress, my gosh I cant even get over it.

It is such a struggle to not go full-on paparazzi at such a beautiful event like this! These two love birds have known they were meant for each other since he took her to junior prom wayyy back in the day and it was wonderful to see them start a life together. They are definitely the "smash the cake in your face" and "I'm going to stick my whole face in your dress to retrieve the garter" type so the reception was super fun! 


Waah I didn't get my camera settings right on the cake cutting picture!


Incredibly sweet daddy daughter dance, oh my gosh!
I think this is my favorite part at any wedding.


The dress: lace and tulle, separated by some bling. Perf.



After this, we had our very FIRST house guests! We haven't even unpacked all the way and we don't have any furniture so they slept on our floor...but it was so exciting having people over for the first time!

5 comments

Kendra Klingler said...

Such a beautiful wedding, and I'm glad that Jason and I were your first guests, we enjoyed it and really appreciate you two <3

Kendra Klingler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney B said...

We are going to a wedding this upcoming weekend... I can't even tell you how long it's been since we've been to a wedding so this post makes me SO excited!
Yay for first house guests! I LOVE having people stay over!

Kenzie Smith said...

That wedding looks like it was absolutely gorgeous! That cake is so pretty!!

cardigancladculinary said...

Visiting from the blog hop! This is such a fun wedding. Adore that cake and that dress! Hope this week is nacho-disaster-less :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs