14 August 2014

Eva's Maternity Pictures

The other night one of my photog friends invited me to go help her take some pictures of a local vineyard for a brochure she is making. When I got there I quickly realized that I forgot she had also mentioned that I should take her maternity pictures while we were there! I was freaking out a little because I hadn't prepared...and also because she is a real life photographer instead of a wannabe like me, so I was really intimidated! Well I don't know how, but I think I actually managed to get some good shots!  I am so excited that I didn't blow this.












Oh yeah, and it was sooo windy - it's a miracle we even got one shot without her hair covering her face!

5 comments

Kenzie Smith said...

I love how your photos turned out! They are gorgeous :)

Brenn Baker said...

I love the photo with the sun shining in the background! Gorgeous!

Jess said...

I love the one of her standing in the rows of grapes looking down!

Laurie Olsen said...

I think they turned out great!!! What a fantastic backdrop!!

Brittany said...

Those are beautiful. You did a great job. I really love the one with her shadow on the wall.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs