24 September 2014

23!

Ahhh, the year I've been waiting for all my life is HERE. My day yesterday was pretty flawless, just so you know. I got not one, but two flowers delivered to my work and I was completely shocked because I've never had flowers delivered at work before, haha! I felt beautiful and loved and I just know that this year will treat me well. 23 has never let me down in any random drawing/number picking/ticket number type of situation and it sure as heck won't fail me now. 


Birthday selfie: note that I switched to contacts and you can see my eyes now!

Birthday spoils: chunky jewels that I absolutely adore! I also got the most perfect basic blazer from H&M (I feel like that's a staple in every 20-somethings closet so I was overdue), and the pink shirt pictured, among a few other baubles. Nothing I need, everything I want.



7 comments

Lex said...

Two flower deliveries?! Awesome!

Glad your birthday was a good one! :)

Laurie Olsen said...

Happy belated birthday! Loving the contacts look! ;)

.candace. said...

Awe I'm so glad it was fantastic!! Hugs & Happy Belated Birthday dearest! :)
-Candace

Jennifer Martinez said...

Happy Birthday!! LOVE that necklace!

Jess said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

Yay! So glad you had a great day, and so glad you got spoiled by family and husband! :) Loving that new necklace of yours! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy happy birthday to you! Hope it's the best year yet!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs