15 October 2014

Crazy Kids

I teach the 3-4 year olds every Sunday at church, and I think it would be a disservice to NOT share some of the hilarious things they tell me, ha. They are so dang funny, I just love this age!


Boy: "Oooooh, I am a scarry moooommy!" Girls: "Eek! Not a mommy!"

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Please help us to have a good day at church. Please make Sister Crawley come to my house. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Girl: Why is locking your doors important?
Me: So people that don't live in your house can't get in your house.
Girl: Ohhhh. Like zombies.
Me: Um, I don't think zombies use doors - oh wait, um...actually, zombies don't exist...
Girl: OH YES they do!!
(my bad on that one, haha)

"You have pretty shoes. Sara has pretty shoes. (whispers loudly) Lilly does NOT have pretty shoes."

Me: "No punching Jesus during the prayer, guys!" That's a sentence I never thought I'd say haha.

Me: Whats your name?
Girl: Holds up three fingers.

Girl: My brother is in love with you. (Her brother is one and can't talk haha)

Girl: Pull your eyelashes out.
Me: (leans forward) My what?
Girl: (takes her little thumb and pointer finger...and slowly extends her hand toward my eyeball)
Me: (thinks she is going to brush off an eyelash that fell onto my cheek)
Girl: (GRABS my eyelashes) Pull your eyelashes out! (proceeds to yank on my eyelid).

4 comments

.candace. said...

Haha Oh my gosh I LOVE that age!! Still dying over the eyelash-puller!

cara said...

You have THE cutest class! I think I can pick out a few of the authors of the quotes :) Love your blog BTW!

Lex said...

Hahaha. I love teaching Primary for this reason. They say the FUNNIEST things!!

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh too fun! 3 and 4 is such a fun age :D

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs