For the past two years, we have been spoiled with VIP tickets to Universal Halloween Horror Nights, and now it has become a tradition we look forward to all year! They really know how to halloween right over there! At one point, I growled back at a zombie that approached me, and I was literally inches from his face. I thought for sure I would be able to tell that his mask/makeup was fake from that close...not gonna lie, it was so legit I got scared for a second haha. The VIP tour literally ensures that your night is PERFECT and I could not speak highly enough of the experience! Here is what I would recommend for a flawless night at halloween horror nights:
1. Get yourself an uncle who CANT STAND waiting in lines, and who also happens to have the money/desire to pay for VIP tickets for everyone. Check.
2. Selfie it up on the way to Universal Studios. I'll only share one, but you get the idea...there's more where this came from.
3. Optional step: Steal a scooter you can't exactly drive, and crash into a wall.
4. Eat dinner at City Walk.
5. Watch the sun go down from the balcony of the VIP lounge and let the anticipation build! (While you're at it, make sure to NOT miss opening ceremonies).
6. Have the BEST TIME EVER on your private tour with your favorite people and be so so so grateful every time you pass a line that you don't have to wait in it. PS - the private tour is different every year! Last year we went on a "ghost hunt" like those paranormal guys you see on TV, and this year they left us for dead in an alleyway and released monsters upon us!
7. Never go to another theme park ever, because you are completely spoiled now. Congrats.