07 January 2015

December Shenanies

Don't worry...I know you are all probably over Christmas and ready to rock 2015, but I have to share! I'll just cram everything that I have to say about Christmas into one post, instead of splitting it up.

FIRST, my work had an epic Christmas party. Um, we went to Disneyland. My boss/uncle paid for all of his employees to spend the night at a hotel in Anaheim, disneyland tickets for us plus one, and then breakfast with Minnie and friends the next morning. Pretty casual haha. Mattie couldn't come so I got to bring my brothers (and just pay for one of the tickets) and it was the BEST DAY EVER. I'll treasure the memories made from all our shenanigans this weekend forever!

Breakfast with Minnie basically meant that we got our food, then all the characters came in a few at a time to say hello. I was too distracted by the caramel banana sauce (AMAZING) that they give you with the waffles to really care, but managed to take a few pictures anyways. 



Our office manager gave us all plain black ears and I had so much fun bedazzling mine :)


One of the shows:




We rode so many rides, saw a show, and even got to watch the parade - which none of us had ever done before. Also, there were massive, mickey-shaped cake pops involved.



Then (and this is further on in December) I went ice skating for the first time! A few friends and I celebrated one of our friend's birthdays by going to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles (yum) and then ice skating. I really loved it, but we only skated for like 20 minutes because everyone else hated it haha. 


Oh and on that same night we had a goofy photoshoot inspired by this fabulous metrosexual deer.


Besides that, it was just a pretty normal December. Christmas festivities, decorating our home together for our first Christmas in our first house, gifts, baking, wrapping, etc. My new years resolution is definitely to figure out why my body refuses to be impregnated, ha! Wish me luck ;)



3 comments

Lex said...

Um...moving to California ASAP to work for your company! What a fun work party!!

Kenzie Smith said...

How fun that you were able to go to Disneyland! I have never been but hope to go one day soon :D

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

I love your minnie ears! And for the record, I'm still sad we don't live by each other. Haha, and good luck with your resolution!! I hope hope hope it happens soon!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs