31 January 2015

January

Ummm hi. I just realized that I haven't blogged at all this month! Anyhow, I had a couple adventures and  wanted to share them real quick. Fiiirst, my baby sister (in-law) got engaged to her dream guy! Which is acutally kind of weird because I'm pretty sure she was 15 like, yesterday, but I'm getting used to it. Insert tears streaming down face emoji. 

^ he lucked out

She went dress shopping for her first order of business, and because California doesn't believe in making modest dresses, that meant a trip to Utah for me. Not only did she find the perfect wedding dress and bridesmaid dress, but I got to see the Salt Lake Temple for the first time! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Allll the heart eyes.



I told her we're technically married now since newlyweds are the only ones that pose on this thing haha.
(SO EXCITED THAT I GOT A SISTER IN LAW I LIKE)


Thennnnn I came home and remember that marriage board I made? Well, part of it included taking two adventures a month. We only got to one this month, but I'm happy with it because its still an improvement haha. I just want to make sure we continue to do new things and make memories instead of dinner and a movie every week. 

So for January we went to the Venice canals. I'd never been before and I was just curious to see them because it's kind of a unique thing. Basically it's just a canal that winds around a neighborhood with all these beautiful houses and it was pretty cool to walk around. I loved it. ALSO, as we were walking around we noticed an open house and I was SO excited to see the inside of one of the homes! It was three stories, with a GORGEOUS wide open floor plan and it was really amazing to see. As we were walking out we talked to the Realtor and it was $3,875,000 dollars!! Hahahhahahahhahahhaalkdngiakjgnkajghg that is just so crazy to me! I think its safe to say that was probably the only time I'll ever be in a home that expensive.



Some people comment on how different our styles are. He like wearing crazy clothes that are way too weird for my taste and I like dressing up. Its kinda funny that our personalities are actually very different than our sense of styles because in reality I'm the hooligan and he's the more sophisticated one haha.



Squirrel eating an avocado - made me smile :)


Venice beach, just FYI, is CRAZY TOWN. Do not go there unless you are comfortable being surrounded by tons of...colorful personalities. It's a really fun place to go and people watch, but is definitely too crazy for some people's taste. We walked around there and got a bite to eat after the canals and the contrast is just so strong.


Heres to hoping I do better blog-wise in February!

3 comments

Kenzie Smith said...

So exciting about the soon to be wedding for your soon to be little sister-in-law! The Salt Lake Temple is GORGEOUS! How fun that you were able to go to the Venice Canals -- they look so pretty too!

.candace. said...

SHOOT. I wish I coulda met up with you while you were here! Cute dress btw. Love it. :)

Lacey Daniels said...

You are the cutest! And I'm so glad I found your blog!!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs