09 March 2015

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty.

I don't think I've tied anything around my waist since I was in like fourth grade...but it's definitely making me want to play tag and go hang on the monkey bars. I'm actually not kidding. This California weather made me do it because it was cold enough for the extra shirt in the morning, but by the afternoon it was quite warm. Thank heavens! Look at those ankles, they're just begging for some sunshine.


I like that tying the chambray around my waist shows off my new shirt better. I saw it zulily recently and HAD TO HAVE IT because it really is Matthew's job description on a shirt, haha!


After my little photo shoot I decided to go buy a happy meal in honor of fourth grade me.
Being a grown-up isn't THAT bad on days like this.

Shirt: zulily (similar), Chambray: target, Jeans: thrift store (similar), Shoes: Converse (similar)

17 comments

Parrott Ponderings said...

What a fun shirt. I love those jeans too!

Natalie Busch said...

Very cute and I just love how what you were brings on a certain vibe. Good choice with the happy meal :)

Michelle said...

I feel like that is a staple Saturday afternoon shirt :)

Launna said...

Laynah... you look great in your outfit... could you send me some of that weather? Here in Nova Scotia we have become exhausted with ice and cold.. once the Spring arrives I will be walking. Even if it's raining or a bit chilly ♡

Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me a comment xox

Jeanne said...

Cool tee and beautiful mani Laynah!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

TinyTiff said...

Very cute shirt! I adore your blog
and thank you so much for stopping by and supporting my blog.


Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

Diana Cloudlet said...

You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Brittany Sanchez said...

Love <3

Paramitadana said...

you look gorgeous wearing those stuffs dear!:)

anyway mind to follow each other dear?
follow me and I'll follow you back
let me know if you want:) xx

http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

uhhhmm this shirt is amazing.

Kay R. said...

That shirt is totally adorable!

Karen M. Peterson said...

This California sunshine is making me super happy. But yeah, the chilly mornings make it hard to decide how to dress for the day.

Winscribbles said...

your blog is so cute, I love it. nice outfit! California weather makes me smile :)

xoxo
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

Laura Darling said...

LOVE the shirt! So cute! Although I am jealous that you have short sleeve weather! Still wearing the winter coat over here!

lucia m said...

you look amazing!

WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM
WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM

Katie Elizabeth said...

LOVE this shirt! And your weather looks sooo amazing, I'm jealous!

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

I also love this outfit. It's like . . . 90's that actually works haha :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs