20 March 2015

Oh Heyyy Friday

1. I really want to go see the new Cinderella movie (probably tonight!) but all this talk of Cinderella reminded me of how much I miss "the black Cinderella" - spoken with all the innocence of a child haha! AKA Roger and Hammerstein's version of Cinderella! It was my FAVORITE as a kid and I looked for it this week on Amazon prime, hulu, vudu, netflix, youtube...no luck. I guess I'll have to buy it off amazon :) This is my favorite song from the movie because its the one I connected with most as a little girl.


2. Sushi dinna tonight in honor of Sawyer!

3. My poor poor Mattie...his boots were COMPLETELY falling apart before his new ones arrived in the mail this week. Yesterday he said "Do you know why today was great? I was working in the mud all day but my feet weren't even wet all day!" 
4. I am totally telling you this guy's miracle story at some point. Some stories just deserve to be told, so I'm calling a redo haha!


5. Speaking of posts I'm about to write...look at my face! It seems like I've found something that actually works, and I am going to describe it in great detail early next week. Give me a couple days, its going to be longgg haha. I couldn't believe it yesterday when I looked at my "after" picture and there was actually a noticeable difference! Baffling!


9 comments

Shelby @ Making Waves said...

AH! Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella is my favorite! I have it on VHS and used it watch it on my super cool TV with built in VCR that I decorated with purple nail polish!

P!nky said...

We watched the original Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella all the time when I was younger. I had no idea they remade it with Brandy.

My favorite song was IMPOSSIBLE!

Have a great day.

JoJo said...

Bahaha! Poor guy and his boots. My hubby needs new boots too. Can't wait to read ur post about how ur clearing up ur acne. I have tried lots of stuff and I can't see a difference.

Lex said...

Your face is looking fabulous! So awesome! Can't wait to read your post since my face has been AWFUL the past few months. :/

Christina Sotherden said...

Definitely see Cinderella! It was SO good!

Kenzie Smith said...

I want to see Cinderella SO bad! Those boots definitely needed replacing. My fiance has had boots in similar shape before and I feel awful.

Rocio Lopez said...

Omg "black Cinderella" (no offense to anyone, my sister and I called it that when we were little too) is like the best!! I just saw the new Cinderella movie and kind of hated it... not as good as the original cartoon or Roger and Hammerstein's. Your face looks great Laynah! I can't wait to see your post on that.

Jess said...

Those boots crack me up! Glad the new ones came so there are no more wet feet. That's the worst. :) your before and after pictures are amazing!! Go girl!

Kay R. said...

I really want to see Cinderella ... and hear the miracle story :)

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs