1. I really want to go see the new Cinderella movie (probably tonight!) but all this talk of Cinderella reminded me of how much I miss "the black Cinderella" - spoken with all the innocence of a child haha! AKA Roger and Hammerstein's version of Cinderella! It was my FAVORITE as a kid and I looked for it this week on Amazon prime, hulu, vudu, netflix, youtube...no luck. I guess I'll have to buy it off amazon :) This is my favorite song from the movie because its the one I connected with most as a little girl.
2. Sushi dinna tonight in honor of Sawyer!
3. My poor poor Mattie...his boots were COMPLETELY falling apart before his new ones arrived in the mail this week. Yesterday he said "Do you know why today was great? I was working in the mud all day but my feet weren't even wet all day!"
4. I am totally telling you this guy's miracle story at some point. Some stories just deserve to be told, so I'm calling a redo haha!
5. Speaking of posts I'm about to write...look at my face! It seems like I've found something that actually works, and I am going to describe it in great detail early next week. Give me a couple days, its going to be longgg haha. I couldn't believe it yesterday when I looked at my "after" picture and there was actually a noticeable difference! Baffling!