12 March 2015

Shirts that caption themselves

For the ultimate lazy blogger haha! What can I say, I kinda love graphic tees. This outfit was a little awkward because allllll of my light jackets are in the wash. At the same exact time. I planned on wearing this yesterday with like a light jacket/cardi and my leopard chucks but all I had to work with was my blazer and my thick winter coats...


Clearly I had to choose the blazer. THEN since I wore a blazer I had to pair it with heels. Which is fine, but I just don't think I've ever paired a graphic tee and ratted hair with those two things haha. Everyone at work gave me weird looks but...whatevs. It actually translates better in the pictures than it felt in real life. 

^ this is my favorite angle of my hair today! Not sure if I like it from any other angle because it sure is a LOT crazier than these pictures lead on to - for that, I thank my camera (crazy hair pride only goes so far, lol)!




Thanks for letting me go off on a tangent while I try out fashion blogging! 

8 comments

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

Haha you are the cutest :) I definitely think it works!

Brittany said...

You are so cute! I think the outfit went great together :)

Alice Young said...

I actually really like the graphic tee and blazer combination!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

Sienna said...

I love this, it's so fun and whimsical :)

Miranda McDonald said...

I love shirts with fun text and quotes. Fun look!!!!

Xo,
Miranda

TheChicStreet.com

A Peachy Sonder said...

Your outfit looks great! And I love your curly hair- the shirt really is perfect.

Thanks for sharing!
-A Peachy Sonder

Kay R. said...

This is so cute! Love the outfit and the tee paired with the blazer just works.

J and A said...

You are stunning! Love the tee with the blazer.

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs