10 April 2015

Easter 2015

I can't believe its almost been three weeks since I've blogged! All the summer events we've been looking forward to are rushing up so quickly...Sara's shower this weekend, Bekah and Sara's joint endowment sesh next Wednesday, and then P+B wedding on Thursday?! I can't beliiiiieve how fast that went by! Mind. Blown. There is so much happening and it is all so happy and exciting, can't complain one bit. 

Easter. was. amaaaazing! We spent it at my family's house because I missed my littles so much. Ohhhhh these little loves of mine. I can't even tell you how happy they make my heart. By littles, of course, I kind of mean bigs because most of them are taller than me by now...insert photo evidence from three years ago, when they all started to pass me up. See how quickly you can find the oldest cousin, haha!


Anyways, back to Easter morning. First we had breakfast, then conference, then our nice long drive over to see family. That drive is always so relaxing for me, having Mattie all to myself with no phones or TV or anything to distract us from each other.


Worth mentioning: I wore my new fave earrings. Excuse the lack of smile but this was take 22... you just gotta stop at some point even if its not exactly how you want it haha!


Then once we got there it was more conference, food, and lovin on my littles. It kinda breaks my heart that they are all grown up now. I don't even have anything to regret because I honestly spent every single second I could loving them while they were little, but its still bitter sweet. Tweens are okay, but I only have one left in that magical age of childhood where you can have whimsical conversations, cuddles, and stare back into those adoring eyes that still think you are superstar-level cool (I will NEVER get enough of age 2-6. Never never ever!!) This here is my very. last. one. I realized on Easter that the next little girl I will get to love on will probably be my very own and it honestly hit me like a ton of bricks, not knowing when that will be. Thank goodness for this one though, I was so grateful for my time with her! I love this picture because she's the caboose to my engine. We are the bookends of the cousins on my side of the family, and we are clearly holdin' it down - look at all that sass! Haha. 




^ My brother and Daddy

Later, while I was kicking Mattie's booty at tether ball (jk he won) he lost his wedding ring! Looking for a wedding band in all those wood chips really did feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but I guess you could say it sharpened our skills for the egg hunt. My dad ended up being the one to find it, and shortly after that everyone was rewarded with the actual egg hunt. We hid, they found, it was great. And that was that! Easter done right! It was the best weekend we've had in a while, seriously doesn't get much better than conference and lots of family time.


5 comments

Kimberly said...

You are sooooooo pretty. Any daughters you have are going to be winning the genetic lottery I swear.

PS 2-6 is my favorite age too!
PPS I can almost never smile in selfies. It makes me look crazy. Unless there's a kid on my lap.

Brittany said...

You are gorgeous girl. Love the pictures. Sounds like you had a great Easter!

Kenzie Smith said...

Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Easter with family! So glad you were able to find his wedding ring -- that couldn't have been easy! You are so pretty!!

Amie said...

Love your hair pretty lady :) It sounds like you had a great Easter with your family.

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

So many gorgeous pics in this post! :) Haha I already liked them all on FB because I just loved all of them. Also, glad you had a great weekend, and that you found Matt's ring! That would be an unfortunate loss!!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs