27 April 2015

My first blaaaaate

Or bleekend, if you want to get technical? Anyways, I am so pumped for my first. ever. meetup. With a blogger. Who I have never met in real life! Okay, so I'm a little nervous too lol. 

My blog bestie (Ashley) and I recently decided that after a year or so of online communication, we were ready for a blate! So we're meeting at the halfway point between our homes and apparently we are both very confident that we will like each other, because we will be staying together in Vegas for a whole weekend! My coworkers think she might try to murder me, but I feel pretty comfortable about it lol. 


^ Not a murderer

At first our husbands were invited but mine was dragging his feet a little because 1) he has never met them and 2) he isn't super social in the first place, haha! But even he feels comfortable with me going alone so we agreed to make it a girls weekend.

And NOW we have to decide what we are going to do for the time we are there. Which Vegas shows are appropriate and worth seeing? I'm pretty interested in Tournament of Kings because I really like Medieval Times and I guess it's similar?


Are the Jabbawockeez cool? I remember seeing them on TV and loving them but I don't know how a whole show would be. What about magic shows, are there any good ones? I've seen Jeff Dunham movies and liked them but I don't know if he would be lame live? I've never really spent any substantial time in Vegas, its always been just driving through or maybe staying the night on road trips. 

I'm usually not a planner at all when it comes to vacations but I want to make sure we have a solid list of options because its coming up soooon :) Any help would be appreciated! And wish me luck because I'll probably need it with my social awkwardness that seems to come and go haha!

10 comments

JoJo said...

Seems like a fun girls night out. As for the shows not sure my mom was having trouble with the shows too. We have them a package deal for their anniversary. Lol! Hope you two have fun and there is no social awkwardness.

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

YAYYY! :) I'm so excited and I love the "not a murderer" caption thing :) Also, to be fair, my husband was also dragging his feet. Which is really why I think they'd be friends haha ;)

Also, when I just checked the "I'm not a robot" thing, I also thought, "and I'm not a murderer either." Haha :)

Melanie Montgomery said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Brittany said...

How fun! I bet you ladies will have a great time :) can't wait to hear how it goes.

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

How fun! You girls are going to have a blast. PS We still need to set up a blate too, since we are semi close and all that!

Whitney M. @ The Married Me said...

A Circque show is a must! You can go to a tixfortonight booth and get them for a discounted price for same day shows. They are so awe inspiring. We saw Mystere. We also saw The Mentalist (also discounted tickets from above) and he was really cool. Its a small, interactive audience and was a great time. I even got to go on stage.

http://themarriedme.com/las-vegas-day-1/

Kay R. said...

Yay for blates! You will have the best time!

Tami Crawley said...

Most shows have an early and a late showing. Try to go to the early showing as it is usually more family friendly. We went to a magic show once when we were there. The people that recommended it had seen the early show and it was great, but the late showing was topless and we ended up leaving. Have fun!

Kimberly said...

SO FUN!!! I get to meet my blogging BFF in a week! We've been friends for two and a half years! Isn't blogging crazy?

Kenzie Smith said...

Yay! That seriously sounds like so much fun :D You two will have a blast in Vegas!

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs