16 August 2015

Adventure Date!

On Saturday, Matthew told me he would find something fun for us to do for free...and I was doubtful ha! But when we started driving he told me we were going on a photo adventure date and I got SO EXCITED because that meant he was in a generous mood. He typically doesn't love dates where I just have my face in my camera the whole time, but an adventure date is when we go find somewhere to explore and I get to take pictures the whole time. 

This time we went to a campsite near our house and it was soooo beautiful. We were incredibly surprised to find that the creek was still there in this drought (even though it's only a fraction of the size it would normally be - it was surprising to see any moisture there at all). I was in a gorgeous place, with my favorite person, doing my favorite thing and it felt amazing! Now if only I could convince my Mattie to do this every weekend!











6 comments

JoJo said...

U take such beautiful pictures.

Kay R. said...

Beautiful photos and great date idea :)

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

So cute :) WHY CAN'T WE ADVENTURE TOGETHER!? Haha :) Our husbands need to meet. I think that's on my new bucket list . . . which goes til December 2016 :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Nothing better then adventure in the outdoors for a fun different date.

Amie said...

Your photos are amazing! So glad you got do something fun and exactly what you wanted to do.

Kenzie Smith said...

Such gorgeous photos! It looks like you guys had a great adventure date :D

Copyright © 2014 Rose Gold & Ringlets | All Rights Reserved | Blog Design By: Kailyn Marie Designs